A lifetime of passion and enthusiasm for horses has made turning a hobby into a business, an exciting venture, one which i have fully embraced. Recently retired from fostering and also from working 21 years in the NHS has given me time to pursue a dream. Supported by family member Tom Clothier (Dip WCF) Farrier, we own a wealth of hands on experience between us working with horses and ponies, children and adults of all abilities, enabling us to communicate effectively with our clients, producing excellent results at each party hosted for family and friends.
Pam’s Pony Parties provide a relaxed atmosphere, away from the hectic everyday life ” a gem of a place” ,” a haven ” is what our clients have named our unique party place.
You can book at Pam’s Pony Parties with the knowledge that the following lawful requirements are being met:
- Public liability insurance
- Local Horse Riding establishment license approved.
- Owner and self employed staff DBS checked
- BHS Safeguarding and protecting children course attended 2016
- British Horse Society first aid Certificated 2017
- Safety for your children is taken seriously, we assess all risks , our local environment officer has visited and left with a glowing report.
- We have toilet facilities, hot hand wash and baby changing area.