Our Pony Play sessions at Pam’s Pony Parties target children age 5 and under, however there is no hard and fast rule we offer indoor and outdoor play in our private venue, solely used by Pam’s Pony Play on the day, children can ride Willow or Murphy, they can get up close and brush our miniature pony Monty, Lucie or Storm. (A riding hat must be worn to ride, we provide these, they are cleaned regular with a natural solution).
Pony Play Sessions
- Babies in prams free of charge
- Our indoor area has books and colouring, table top activities ,activity block, etc
- Refreshments are available to parents and children.
- Toilets, hand wash and baby change available.
- Our outdoor area has ride on toys, games, ponies in their stables for the children to pet (supervised).
- Riding a pony in our paddock with a qualified experienced leader and an experienced walker along side.
- The venue is ideal for some children who have additional needs, we can provide you with a social story prior to you joining us for a visit, please contact me and I will email you a copy!
- Pony Play sessions will be posted on a weekly basis for our Thursday 10.30-11.30am sessions.
- Our hourly sessions will be priced at just £6.00.
- We are limiting sessions to 15-20 children to maintain a calm, relaxed atmosphere for all, please book on our facebook page, call or email Pam
- Please follow posting on FB , updates available weekly.