Pony Parties include pony riding, brushing ponies, playing indoors/outdoors.
What to wear?
- suntan lotion
- a full shoe ie: pump, trainer (no sandals for riding please)
- Leggings are comfortable for riding! track suit bottoms too !
- We do have a heated grooming stable for your children’s comfort in colder weather.
- Children attending Pams are advised to wear layers of clothing, wellies, boots in winter/wet weather ( all in 1 suits are ideal for the younger family members visiting us).
- Hats and gloves are advisable in cold weather, trousers rather than skirts/dresses in winter.
- We do have waterproof/fleece lines capes for the children’s use, we also have a stock of wellies which can be borrowed.